Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mailbox Monday August 13


It's Monday again and time for another Mailbox Monday post. This month Mailbox Monday is being hosted by 5 Minutes For Books. I received a few books for review and purchased one book.


The Fine Color of Rust by P.A. O'Reilly
(courtesy of Atria Galley Alley)


The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner
(courtesy of Atria Galley Alley)


Winter Journal by Paul Auster-audiobook
(unsolicited from macmillan audio)


The Personal History of Rachel Dupree by Ann Weisgarber


That is what books made their way into my home. What goodies did you get

7 comments:

  1. I received The Fine Color of Rust too, it looks like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got The Fine Color of Rust as well. I hope all of your new books are treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen all of these books except the last one and they all look good! Hope you enjoy them all. Missed reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fine Color Of Rust has found it's way into many mailboxes this week! Can't wait for everyone's thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have some great reading ahead of you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your books look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I see The Fine Color of Rust, I want to read it more! Hope you enjoy all your books.
    My MM Post

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!