Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Salon March 11


I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday! It is gorgeous here today and should be all week! Temperatures are in the 60's! It feels like spring!

Not much reading going on here, unfortunately. I am adjusting to working again. I love my job and love my co-workers! It's hard work but it makes the night go by so quickly! Never a dull moment! I should get my schedule this week and then will have a day off during the week and work every other weekend. I never thought I would say this but it feels great to be working again! I miss my kids but we seem to appreciate each other a bit more. My kids have been fabulous at stepping up to the plate around the house. I am very proud of them!

I hope to come up with a realistic schedule for the blog after I fall into a routine. There are some days my computer sits idle which never happened before! I have an enormous stack of books to read and hope to start catching up on them soon.

In the meantime, I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you are enjoying your job. My eyelid starts to twitch involuntarily if I think about working again, but someday I may not feel that way. Once you get used to your schedule, you will figure it out. As moms, we are used to multi-tasking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you enjoy your job!! Kudos to the kids for stepping up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job! I'm so glad you're enjoying it, Beth.

    It feels like spring here too. My candytuft is blooming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to see the job's going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you that you're enjoying your job and that you like your co-workers! That's wonderful news!!
    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so thrilled that you're enjoying your new job and it sounds like your family has your back! It will take a bit but you'll get that schedule down pat!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying your new job and that all is going well. I'm sure you'll settle into a routine soon. It's been pretty nice here too. Not warm like spring, but getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog am now following you
    Elle
    http://ellesfadedparchment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!