Thursday, November 17, 2011

WWW Wednesday on Thursday


Yesterday was a crazy day here so I am a day late with this post. I am still dragging from this wonderful bug. This morning I am feeling a bit better after a night of over medicating and a whole bag of Hall's cough drops, which I do not recommend! My daughter had a band concert and I was determined to go and not cough through the concert. I was glad I went. It was a nice concert.

WWW Wednesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?

South of Superior by Ellen Airgood

I am enjoying this book. It takes place in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan or as we call it here, the U.P. I have never been there but I know several people who have. It is a very unique place which lends itself to a very good story with interesting characters.

What did you recently finish reading?

The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin

I finished this book last week. I read parts of it and listened to the audio for other parts. I can recommend both. My review is here.

What do you think you’ll read next?


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

or


Exposure by Therese Fowler

These are both library books that will need to go back. Both books have been spoken of highly and I am looking forward to both of them.

1 comment:

  1. Exposure is outstanding. You can probably read it in a couple of hours, but it packs a punch.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!