Saturday, November 19, 2011

Just For Fun Reading Challenge 2012

Photobucket


It's that time of year again! The new reading challenges are starting to post for sign ups. I love a good challenge even though I am not always successful when participating. This one is one I signed up for this year and I highly recommend it! I have loved participating. Lori over at Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book is the wonderful hostess of this challenge. Read one book a month from your tbr pile or list. One book just for fun! Not for review! Just For Fun! That is it! Easy peasy! I have enjoyed reading books that have been waiting for me to read that I never seem to be able to get around to. I have been able to read books from my tbr pile and wish list.

This year Lori is hosting the challenge on Goodreads. Click on the button above or on the button on my sidebar or on Lori's name above to go to Lori's blog and get the particulars! Then go on over to Goodreads and sign up!

1 comment:

  1. I am joining this one, too.

    Looking forward to my first group challenge. This year I had a personal challenge.

    I do like the Goodreads group which will be a great place for us to all meet up

    carol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!