Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WWW Wednesday September 7


This week is just flying by! I haven't posted WWW Wednesday for awhile. It feels good to get back into the swing of things.

WWW Wednesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?

The Butterfly's Daughter by Mary Alice Monroe

I am loving this book! Each chapter begins with a fact on monarch butterflies. It's really very interesting, especially since I have seen a few monarchs in my yard this past week. It is also on sale at Amazon right now!


What did you recently finish reading?
The Art of Forgetting by Camille Noe Pagan

This book was a pleasant surprise for me. You can read my review here.


What do you think you’ll read next?
Stiltsville by Susanna Daniel

I really need to get this read and back to the library. It also is on sale right now at Amazon.

7 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've seen a WWW...enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you're in for some good reading! I loved The Butterfly's Daughter and Stiltsville, but haven't read The Art of Forgetting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read all of these Beth - will be waiting for reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful reads! The Butterfly's Daughter- really really liked it. Stiltsville - on my wishlist. The Art of Forgetting - also on my wishlist. It's great when we read a set of wonderful books all in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard wonderful things about Stiltsville. Looking forward to your reviews on these :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of the WWW Wednesday meme, but I'll definitely plan on participating in the future.

    The cover of The Art of Forgetting is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little late getting around to your WWW this week. All of your books sound great.

    I read The Art of Forgiving too and loved it. I absolutely adore the cover - it is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!