Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WWW Wednesdays July 27 / High Summer Read-a-thon Update


It's already Wednesday. We have a rainy Wednesday here. Great day for reading and a read-a-thon. It's also WWW Wednesday. WWW Wednesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



What are you currently reading?

Falling to Pieces(A Shipshewana Amish Mystery) by Vannetta Chapman


I was needing a lighter read after my last read so I decided to read this as it only has 11 days left on my Nook. My husband grew up not far from Shipshewana and I love it there. It'll be fun to read about a setting I am somewhat familiar with.

What did you recently finish reading?

The Orchard by Jeffrey Stepakoff


I finished The Orchard and loved it! You can read my review here.


Never Knowing by Chevy Stevens


I finished Never Knowing this afternoon. I haven't reviewed it yet but I will say that Chevy Stevens blew me away again! Wow! I hope to get the review up this week.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Dreams of Joy by Lisa See

I think this will be my next read. This is the much anticipated sequel to Shanghai Girls. I have high hopes for this one.


High Summer Read-a-thon Update

I am not keeping track of my minutes. I am trying to make this as easy and carefree as possible while getting some much needed reading done. I started yesterday and have finished one book. I am feeling inspired!

If you feel like you want might want to join in on the fun check it out here. You can start anytime and read as much or as little as you would like.

2 comments:

  1. So, you've finished two books so far? You rock! Glad to hear that Never Knowing was good. It just inched a bit closer to the top of my tbr pile. =O) Keep up the great reading and be sure to continue to have fun. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're really taking advantage of the rainy day to get some reading done. I'm going to check our your review of Never Knowing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!