Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WWW Wednesdays June 22


It's Wednesday again and that means it is time for WWW Wednesday. I can't believe that it is June 22nd already! This year is just flying by!

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
Left Neglected by Lisa Genova

I have only read a few pages but this seems like it will be a very good read. I have not read Still Alice but I do hear that both of Lisa Genova's books are wonderful!

What did you recently finish reading?
Heat Wave by Nancy Thayer

I finished this book and loved it. I read Beachcombers by Nancy Thayer last year and loved it too. If you are looking for a summer beach read, pick up one or both of these books. I hope to post the review for this tomorrow.

What do you think you’ll read next?
Summer Rental by Mary Kay Andrews

I am looking forward to reading this book. I have read one other book by Mary Kay Andrews which I loved!

1 comment:

  1. I have Left Neglected but I need to read Still Alice first.

    Can't wait to hear what you think and wow quite a selection here. You always have the most interesting reads :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!