Monday, January 3, 2011

Reading From My Shelves Challenge 2011



I participated in this challenge last year and didn't do so well. My goal this year is to clear some books out that I have been wanting to read but haven't gotten to yet so I am once again going to give this a try.

It is hosted by Diane at Bibliophile by the Sea

I am going to shoot for 20 books this year. I will list them as I read them because I hope to read more of what I feel like reading in the New Year.

Here are the details if you are interested:

* Challenge runs from January 1 - December 31, 2011.
* Read books from your own shelves, and then pass the books on to someone else: a friend, relative, the library, used book store, swap them, just as long as the book leaves your house once it has been read.
* Decide on your goal (12 is the minimum - no maximum). Cross over books are allowed.
* Grab the button and do a post about the challenge.
* Keep a running list of the books you've read and passed on.
* Leave a comment with a link to your post and you are entered (no Mr. Linky).
* Have Fun and GOOD LUCK!

3 comments:

  1. Beth...Thanks for joining and I hope you have fun and SUCCESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep trying to do this, basically get stuff out of my house. It is so hard to part with a good book sometimes. I think I'll join this one too. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may have to sign up for this one. I have too many books on my shelves I need to get to and this may just be the motivation I need.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!