Saturday, October 24, 2009

Read-a-thon: Update #1

Title of book(s) read since last update: I am reading Sworn To Silence (not finished yet)

Pages read since last update:171
Running total of pages read since you started:171
Amount of time spent reading since last update:127 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!)127 minutes
Mini-challenges completed:2
Other participants you’ve visited:5
Food consumed: yogurt with kashi cereal
Beverages consumed:way too much coffee

The first hour was full of distractions and a computer malfunction but I'm on a roll now! Switching from coffee to tea and water!

4 comments:

  1. I am sure that you are much taller than I am-I have no height-when I was in Asia-my husband told me I should feel tall-nope-in fact I ran in to the Chinese basketball player -who is in the US now-I am pretty short-also i have high arches-so my husband also says (the expert with no expertise) if my feet were flat they would be longer. good luck with the reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the book work. 171 pages is great.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work! I love your blog title :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great. I got a little thrown off schedule this am, but I’m back on track now. Keep up the good work!

    I will surely need a nap a bit later unless, I walk around the house constantly until I fall over from exhaustion...LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!