Sunday, October 25, 2009

Read-a-thon End of Event meme

I woke up just in time for the end! I was hoping to just sleep a short while and get back up. I think as tired as I am today I will be laying around, catching up on laundry and reading some more.

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? hour 18 when I fell asleep
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Sworn To Silence, it was riveting
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? none
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I think the hour by hour posts on the read-a-thon site are great!
5. How many books did you read? 2
6. What were the names of the books you read? Sworn To Silence and The Lucky One
7. Which book did you enjoy most? The Lucky One
8. Which did you enjoy least? I really liked them both
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? I was not a cheerleader as it was my first read-a-thon and wasn't too sure how it all works
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I would definitely do it again and I may even cheerlead next time!

2 comments:

  1. The lucky one, yeah that is on my wishlist, Nicholas Sparks has a very breezy style of writing. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reading 2 books! :) And definitely consider cheerleading next time-I think it's more fun to do both!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!