Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall Into Reading Challenge



I am participating in the Fall Into Reading Challenge hosted by Katrina over at Callapidder Days. This is my one month update. I have added 2 library books to my list and have read 4 of the 12 books on my list. I'm hoping to get some reading done tomorrow during the Read-a-thon. I need to get cracking on this.

1. The Calligrapher's Daughter by Eugenia Kim
2. Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner
3. Sworn To Silence by Linda Castillo
4. Sarah's Promise by Leisha Kelly
5. Confections Of A Closet Baker by Gesine Bullock-Prado
6. The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
7. Beautiful Mess by Diamond Rio
8. Blue Like Playdough by Tricia Goyer
9. The Secret Garden by Francis Hodgson Burnett
10. The Moon Looked Down by Dorothy Garlock
11. The Day The Falls Stood Still by Cathy Marie Buchanan
12. No Time To Wave Goodbye by Jacquelyn Mitchard

1 comment:

  1. I'm not doing is well as I expected either. I think I've read 6 maybe. Good Luck. i read 3/4 that you read recently and liked them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please feel free to leave them!